From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Paul Gordon
Sent: 06 February 2007 09:20
To: UKHA_D Group
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Mobile broadband

I also have an old Vodafone GPRS datacard, - well, I say old, - I only
bought it about 2 years ago... It only supports "dial up" class
speeds,
- about 40-50K, which potentially would "do". (it's just for a
bit of
email, IM & light web browsing). However, it doesn't seem to work
anymore, - wherever I try it, it says there is no GPRS signal available.
I'm wondering if Vodafone have disabled the SIM because I've not used it
for a long time?

They also don't seem to sell or support this card anymore, - no trace of
it on their website that I can find anyway.... so I'm not sure how much
joy I'll be able to get trying to press this back into service...

Which is a shame...

Paul G