From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Paul Gale
Sent: 27 April 2007 17:18
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Watchdog software?

Anyone aware of software that allows you to monitor any other piece of
software i.e. a watchdog?

I had an HA app crash the other day which provides important charting for
my
fish tank - went for several days without noticing it'd crashed :-(

Would be excellent to be able to monitor several bits of s/w and get some
kind of alert if they stopped responding :-)

Paul.