Latest message you have seen: RE: Windows 7 Mediacenter

RE: Re: Sky HD Noise :-o

Anytime uses it's own reserved space I believe - so you don't
lose/gain anything by turning if off. I've actually found it pretty good -
watched two HD movies so far.

Of course, would be even better if it offered a Tivo style recording based
on your preferences ;)

Paul.