Re: Re: Epoxy Paint to concrete floors

Yes I have used Altro in the past - but I am looking a resin rather
than a
Lino as you don't get joints and I am looking for a solid gloss look.

Unfortunately the resin that Altro do scratches quite easily and when it
does the actual resin below is white and is not a through colour.

I got about 30-40 sqm to do.

So far I have found:

http://www.antel-uk.co.uk/newweb/acatalog/Flooring.html

and it seems like it could be what I am looking for.

The Garafloor that Jim mentioned looks interesting as well, but I don't
want
the silver flakes - which I am sure you do without. Interestingly the
system
they show is what I had in mind - epoxy - then urethane clear top coat for
protection.

But is the Garafloor only a single coat?

With the Antel I would lay 3 coats and then a clear top coat to protect the
pigmented finish.

Thanks,

Ho yin

On 09/10/06, Tim Fletcher <timfletcher@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   I did some work for a company called ALTRO some years ago (
> http://www.altro.co.uk/en-GB/)
they make posh "Lino" with embedded