Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: cbus Wiser config agony

RE: Re: XBMC - 720p

Can you not just set the video mode in the dashboard?

Just picked up another XBOX courtesy of Argos... that's now 3 in our
house (living room, master bedroom and Zac's room) :-)

One chipped with Executer chip the other ones softmodded with SID4.5.

Excellent Media player using XBMC... even plays back stuff directly off
the TiVo !

Marcus