Latest message you have seen: RE: [ADVERT] Audiotron and SCART Switcher + Other "STUFF"

Re: Could be useful project, anyone tried this?

  • Subject: Re: Could be useful project, anyone tried this?
  • From: "Gary" <questuk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 21:27:34 -0000

i agree Brian... just this seems an easy way to intergrate this with
Home Automation... just need the 433mhz to PC interface... i have
played with 433mhz things before...just wondered if anyone has already
done this? don't want to re-invent the wheel...lol!

Any ideas anyone?

Regards=20

Gary

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Brian G. Reynolds"
<brian.g.reynolds@...> wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>=20
> A few years ago I ran a CAT5 from my front door to an input port on
HV.