Re: LCD TV's with RS232

Heres the controlable items for the LG 32LC2D

01. Power
02. Input Select
03. Aspect Ratio
04. Screen Mute
05. Volume Mute
06. Volume Control
07. Contrast
08. Brightness
09. Colour
10. Tint
11. Sharpness
12. OSD Select
13. Remote control lock mode
14. PIP/DW
15. PIP Position
16. Balance
17. Colour Temperature
18. Red Adjustment
19. Green Adjustment
20. Blue Adjustment
21. PIP input Source
22. Abnormal Status
27. Picture Size Setting for DW Mode
28. Auto Configure
29. Channel Select Command
30. Send IR Code
31. Input select (Main)
32. Input select (PIP)

On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 09:18 +0000, Chris Hunter wrote:
> 'currious to know how much control is possible - all adjustments,
> presumably, plus maybe on / off ???
>
> and why the interest ? (!)
>
> Chris
>

> Stuart Poulton wrote:
>
> >David,
> >
> >I've been looking at this, basically some LG models, 32LX2R,
32LC2DB.
> >Sharps do again it is model dependant.
> >
> >Stuart
> >
> >On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 14:19 +1300, David wrote:
> >

> >>Does anyone know of any brands of LCD TV that supports RS232
Control