Latest message you have seen: Security of mains ethernet adapters?

RE: Re: Installing a Back up Power System

  • Subject: RE: Re: Installing a Back up Power System
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:32:22 +0100

Thanks Kim.

Ok, so thats the black sorted, just need brown and grey now.

A couple of problems have sprung to mind though....

If the black phase was OK then the room would be dark because the black
indicator would absorb all the light, however, if no power was present the
room would also be dark because the lighting wouldnt work :(

also how could you tell if the brown and grey phases are present because
the
black would absorb the light from them :(

Damn this harmonisation.... I knew we should have stuck to pretty red,
yellow and blue wires :)

Keith

wondering where
> > you would buy BROWN, BLACK and GREY bulbs or LED's for a new
control
> > panel ????
>
> http://www.scopestuff.com/a1_deda.htm
 ;)