Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Security of mains ethernet adapters?

Re: Installing a Back up Power System

  • Subject: Re: Installing a Back up Power System
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:47:56 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Mark McCall" <lists@...>
wrote:

> Nigel Giddings has added lots of detail and photos to his recent
post here
> on his generator setup, turning it into an excellent article on AH...
>
> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article1734.html
>
> M.

Superb article. :)

Looking at the photo of the control panel has raised a thought in my
warped mind....

...in the past I have seen control panels for 3 phase equipment that
has "Supply Present" indicators for each of the phases. These
have
been lights in the traditional colours of the phases eg Red, Yellow
and Blue.

Now that UK wiring colours have been "harmonised" I am wondering
where
you would buy BROWN, BLACK and GREY bulbs or LED's for a new control
panel ????