Latest message you have seen: [OT] Grand Designs

Cbus XPL XAP

  • Subject: Cbus XPL XAP
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:27:15 +0100

Is anyone using any of the above in combination to produce a good web front
end for Cbus ?

I've asked on cbusforums but drew a blank..

I'm keen to find a nice solution for use on the Nokia 770 - which i've
found
to be a top bit of HA hardware.

Currently using it for the Slimp/Squeezebox with the Sonos'esque 770 Skin
which is a lovely HTML skin utilising Ajax for non-page refreshing updates.

It would complete my setup lovely if i could also control CBus via a
similar
styled web interface - i dont want to use Clipsals Homegate as its a bit
clunky on the web inferface side of things.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Dean.