Re: Mediaportal Setup question

Judging by your other post, you are looking at MediaPortal as an=20
alternative to MCE, but the reality is that despite being an excellent=20
attempt at a freeware clone of MCE, MediaPortal is still very much under=20
development and will probably be less stable than MCE.

Also note that the main cause of Windows instability is driver bugs, and=20
you'll be using the same drivers with MediaPortal that you had with MCE.

If you can handle all the tweaking, you could give one of the Linux=20
solutions a shot (although I'll have to leave it to a Linux bod to=20
recommend one)

Mal