[advert] CBUS Wireless units for sale + details of upcoming offers !!!

  • Subject: [advert] CBUS Wireless units for sale + details of upcoming offers !!!
  • From: "Christopher Purves" <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 07:00:01 +0000

Hi All,

So here we are at round 3 of my HA clear out of things I must admit I will
=
not get around to using (tm)!

For sale today we have a mint collection of Wireless CBUS units!

1 x 5858D1L2AA	NEO, 8 KEY, 2 CHANNEL LEADING EDGE DIMMER, 250VA PER
CHANNEL=
(WE)
1 x 5800WCGA	CBUS WIRELESS GATEWAY
2 x 5888TXBA	  C-BUS WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL

I have the docs and boxes and all the units are mint (one of the docs has
a=
page missing but you can get new ones from CBUS site if you need them). I =
flat packed all the boxes for storage so a little of the internal
packaging=
is missing but obviously does not effect the usage - only  important if yo=
u like packaging.

I want to sell this lot as a kit as it all works together nicely (you
canno=
t just use the remotes and gateway together - you must have a dimmer in
the=
chain even if you do not use its dimming functions!)

My only guide on costs is that cbusshop is listing the wireless gateway at
=
=A3182 incl vat and its nearly the cheapest part!

So the price for the lot =A3300

I think that is a fair price considering the kit is not technically brand
n=
ew.

So go on you lot bite my arm off.

Oh and on the topic of postage - we can sort this out after although I
woul=
d suggest insurance for something with such a high replacement cost.

And a little advertising for future items when I have tidied them up and
ta=
ken photos

3 x IR sensors (the expensive window type) - work well with ....
1 x Xantech 3 zone in / 10 zone out IR distribution block with around 5
wor=
king emiiters (may sell as package with above)
1 x tom10 with 10 sensors
1 x labtech sky extender thingy
2 x ipods (20 gb 2nd gen 15gb 3rd gen)
1 x silver htpc case (very nice one indeed)
1 x dell server with upgraded memory and extra raided disk.
2 x 4 port serial / usb keyspans (sold I think)
1 x harmony remote
1 x apc controller thing (takes ups serial out and controls attached pcs
vi=
a serial/software to turn off etc)

All queries off list please otherwise everyone will get annoyed :)

Thanks
Chris

and I'm sure a few other things