Optimus Keyboards ....somethings on the way.

  • Subject: Optimus Keyboards ....somethings on the way.
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:42:02 -0000

Hi guys,
Some of you will have seen the optimus keyboards being talked about Im
sure.  got the following through on email this week. Apologies I
havent made the links clicky! :(

Ladies and gentlemen,

A while ago you signed up for newsletters about the Optimus keyboard. I'm
delighted to inform you that we are rolling out the Optimus mini three
keyboard.

Details with images are available at http://optimus-mini.artlebedev.com/.

It's a three-key keyboard with big color OLED screens. The price of the
keyboard is $100 until April 2, 2006. We are looking forward to
receiving a
fresh lot of the keyboards ready for shipment on May 15. We are
planning to
give you the opportunity to pre-order the keyboard at our online store
this
week.

P. S. As regards the full-fledged Optimus keyboard, we still expect to
obtain its samples by the end of this year. Production is slated for next
year. But before that, we are planning to make another model, of which you
will be immediately notified.

P. P. S. If you've changed your mind about receiving our newsletters
once or
twice a year, you can always unsubscribe by clicking the following link: