From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Marcus Warrington
Sent: 06 December 2006 10:16
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Xbox softmodding

Sorry Paul, never done a HD upgrade as well, since all my music/videos
are on a separate server.

I believe it is possible but is a bit more complicated than simply
softmodding the existing HD

I might give it a go on the new Argos box I've got, since this will be
going in the youngest sons bedroom (along with PS2.. GC.. Wii) , so it
might make sense to have all the games installed locally.

I'll let you know if I give it a go..

Marcus