Fw: Powerline Networking.. Dare I say B B B

  • Subject: Fw: Powerline Networking.. Dare I say B B B
  • From: "Tim Fletcher" <timfletcher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 19:51:26 -0000

ulkbuy..

There I said it.

After the recent unpleasantness with burglars I am moving my NAS out of
Node0 to somewhere a bit less obvious (I could tell you where, but then I'd
have to shoot you).  The simplest way is to use the installed power lines.
Google Powerline or Homeplug networking.  I am looking for a bulk deal of
the adapters so if anyone wants any let me know and I'll factor your
numbers in.

TIA
Tim.