Re: Bump keys

I'd heard that something as simple as a 'gummy bear' was all that was
needed - and you don't even need a finger print to hand (sorry) - the
jelly is apparently just enough to activate the reader - which just
reads again the last print that was used.

A good technique is to remove your finger with a downwards rubbing
motion as to smear your print on the reader. I guess this only applies
to the 'pad' type reader not the bar type that seem popular on pda's

Not that I've tried gumming up my reader or anything - just what I had
heard.

Wayne.