Re: BBC Interactive media trail

Has anyone received the software yet?

Simon

information can be found on the Kontiki website under 'Secure delivery'. http://www.kontiki.com/

> Wow. I emailed the Kontiki people and they said -
>
> --------------------------------------
> Unfortunately, while we are working on developing a Linux version of
our client, we don't have a specific date ready. The client that we are
developing will
> work in Firefox and will not require and ActiveX plug-in. Hence, it
will run on basically any OS/Browser that supports standard JavaScript.

> We appreciate your input and we do understand that we need to be
operable on all of the major operating systems.

--
You cannot possibly anticipate how stupid a user can be. Don't encourage
them.