Latest message you have seen: Re: New 1u rackmount case with 4 x Hotswap SATA

RE: OT : Book Storage in Garage

  • Subject: RE: OT : Book Storage in Garage
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 23:36:52 +0100

/me suggests simply moving the wife out to the garage instead...

Phil

bubbles.

--------------------
> > ~--> Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or
someone you
> > know.
> > http://us.click.yahoo.com/ncM4OD/ZbOLAA/a8ILAA/IBOolB/TM

> Home+improveme
> nt+lead&w2=Home+improvement+electrical&w3=Home+improvement+fin
> ancing&w4=
> nt+Home
> +improvement+refinancing&w5=No+equity+home+improvement+loan&w6
> =Maryland+
> +improvement+home
> +improvement&c=6&s=194&.sig=Aozx6MXsPXjMQ1Pl7rMI1g>
improvement lead

> al&w1=Home+imp
> rovement+lead&w2=Home+improvement+electrical&w3=Home+improveme
> nt+financi
> rovement+ng&w
> 4=Home+improvement+refinancing&w5=No+equity+home+improvement+l
> oan&w6=Marylan

d+home+improvement&c=6&s=194&.sig=9tg9qpwlUff_XgeuDxjStg>
improvement
> electrical

> g&w1=Home+impr
> ovement+lead&w2=Home+improvement+electrical&w3=Home+improvemen
> t+financin
> ovement+g&w4
> =Home+improvement+refinancing&w5=No+equity+home+improvement+lo
> an&w6=Maryland

+home+improvement&c=6&s=194&.sig=d0PYFxBWlK6yt5or76kM3A>
improvement
> financing

> ing&w1=Home+im
> provement+lead&w2=Home+improvement+electrical&w3=Home+improvem
> ent+financ
> provement+ing&
> w4=Home+improvement+refinancing&w5=No+equity+home+improvement+
> loan&w6=Maryla

nd+home+improvement&c=6&s=194&.sig=0l7uMgLucLADri0S2z7czA>
> improvement
> refinancing
>
> No
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=No+equity+home+improvemen
> t+loan&w1=Home
> +improvement+lead&w2=Home+improvement+electrical&w3=Home+impro
> vement+fin
> +improvement+anci
> ng&w4=Home+improvement+refinancing&w5=No+equity+home+improveme
> nt+loan&w6=Mar

yland+home+improvement&c=6&s=194&.sig=YXjzIC6nHZRp2YcyefHUyw>
 equity
> yland+home+home
> improvement loan
>
> Maryland
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Maryland+home+improvement
> &w1=Home+impro
> vement+lead&w2=Home+improvement+electrical&w3=Home+improvement
> +financing
> vement+&w4=
> Home+improvement+refinancing&w5=No+equity+home+improvement+loa
> n&w6=Maryl
> Home+improvement+and+
> home+improvement&c=6&s=194&.sig=sMK2B0ACjxOI2tDk-bLz9A>
 home

"
> on the web.
>
> *	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>
> *	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
 Terms of Service.