Latest message you have seen: Sonos Release Free iPhone Controller App

Re: Re: Logitech Remote Choice help please...

Tell me where please _NOW_  ;-)

I neeeeeed one (or at least the fix a new gadget affords)

Thanks

Ian

=
=
=20
"noel_pilot"                                         =
=
=20
<HA@adrenalinone.        To:       ukha_d@yahoogroups=
.com                                                      =
=20
co.uk>                   cc:       (bcc: Ian Bird/CV/=
Novartis)                                                 =
=20
Sent by:                 Subject:  [ukha_d] Re: Logit=
ech Remote Choice help please...                          =
=20
ukha_d@yahoogroup                                    =
=
=20
s.com                                                =
=
=20
=
=
=20
=
=
=20
27/09/2005 09:53                                     =
=
=20
Please respond to                                    =
=
=20
ukha_d                                               =
=
=20
=
=
=20
=
=
=20

Hi Ian,
Thanks for the info,
I have found it for =A3129.99 inc VAT with 125 in stock as well :) now
to try and see if they will bill the channel islands but ship to the UK!!

All comments still welcome tho!
Thanks
Noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, ian.bird@c... wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have just done the same analysis and came to the conclusion that
the 885
> was the only one to go for. The reason was the new PVR devices
reliance on
> coloured keys for on screen actions. I have a Toppy and Thomson
DHD4000.
> None of the others even came close. I don't have a Tivo but if it uses
> coloured buttons or you use Teletext then the 885 is the one for you.
>
> Note it is the 885 and not the 880 here as it the European model. It
is
> available for around 170 pounds delivered.
>
> Ian

<SNIP>