Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] Old laptop wanted with parallel port

RE: Win MCE Rollup2

Don

Are you getting the "No TV Signal" message? Leave it on the radio
channel
for a couple of minutes to see if it gets any data, it should eventually
display "Digital Audio Service" and you should be able to listen
to the
radio.

This won't really help if you can't get any radio at all, but I have
noticed
that I can't get TalkSport, "No TV Signal", if I go direct to it
from a TV
channel, but if I go to Radio 1 first and listen to it for a moment, then I
can change to TalkSport and get audio.

Marchino