From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of David Chapman
Sent: 25 September 2005 20:25
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Speaker cover material

I'm working on building the speakers in to the walls of what will become
home cinema room. Current plan has recesses to house the speakers -
gives
flexabilty to change them later.
What I want is something to cover the front of the recess which is
approx
1200 x 400 mm. It needs to let the sound through but I'm a bit tone deaf
and
so if it reduces the sound quality slightly I probably won't notice !
Obvious choice of course is the widely available black speaker fabric -
would be easy to do as I plan to have a removable timber frame that
locates
with Velcro - but the look is wrong. What would work visually is
something
like a sheet of aluminium with lots of small holes (same as on the front
of
the speakers that come with Hitachi plasma). I assume I could stop it
resonating but is anything like this available in the size I need ?  A
serious Google has so far found nothing.

David C

improvement financing
Home improvement refinancing No equity home improvement loan Maryland
home improvement

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "ukha_d" on the web.