Latest message you have seen: Re: Water Tank Installation Update (long post)

Squeezebox 2 & Winamp & Xlobby

I use XLobby and Winamp to control and stream music to much of the
house apart from the lounge which has its own (usual separates) hifi
system.

The cds now rarely get used in there as its too much like hard work.
The above won't work to stream to the lounge (I think) so I'm looking
for a LAN distributed MP3.  I'm thinking of using a Squeezebox 2 as I
like having a separate display and may do a bit of
'Xap/Xpl'integration in future.

Before I succumb to the inevitable, anyone know if its ok or had probs
running Slim Server plus the above against the same MP3 source
directories/files?

Ta