Latest message you have seen: 2 way radios with hands free and music for snowboarding?!

RE: Re: RAID recommendations?

That definitely mirrors what I have found this week when trying to find a
P=
CI-X motherboard. - They are as rare as rocking horse doo-doo, and are
inva=
riably server boards, and therefore usually either dual CPU, and worse
stil=
l usually for XEON CPU's.... =3D all adds up to quite an expensive
option..=
.

I'm therefore more inclined to wait a while until PCIe versions of these
ca=
rds become available - I can't imagine this will take very long...

Paul G.

X.=A0 Only
> n>  thing is motherboards im looking for don't say anything about
PCI X!!