Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] really annoying multi-monitor issue

Re: [OT] Diode equivalent needed - help!

If it helps it is a 48V zener and suppressor diode. The search did not say
the max voltage but maybe a datasheet search may help here.

Cannot say on a replacement but Maplins is not traditionally that good
these days so phone first I guess.

If you search on '
transient voltage suppressor zener 48v
'
on the RS www.rswww.com web site you get some suitable stuff back. note
they are not all the voltage you need so some further research is needed.
I would get their web site up and then phone the technical help line. I
have always found them very good. If you can get to a store the call is
free.

Ian

"Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ukha_d@xxxxxxx