Latest message you have seen: Re: Siemans Gigaset A510(H) handset?

RE: Re: Have power usage data - now what (Excel question ?)

  • Subject: RE: Re: Have power usage data - now what (Excel question ?)
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:06:02 +0100

If it's a Windows GUI application, you may very well still be able to
script it... - there are a number of scripting tools for GUI based apps,
- Girder was always one of the best, but that is no longer freeware
unfortunately.

I know I have come across a few others over the years as well, but the
only name I can remember off the top of mu head was called Autoit.

Paul G.