Latest message you have seen: Re: How to stop vibrations!

RE: Re Who has got teh worst 1Mb BT line stats

  • Subject: RE: Re Who has got teh worst 1Mb BT line stats
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian.lowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:36:41 +0100

I'm having an interesting one...

I used to have a home office, and had Eclipse on a "flex to 2Mb"
service
- now I have had a residential line installed, they say "1Mb
Max"...
Except, that the SNR Margin on the new line is actually 25.4 , whilst
the old one was 15!!

Currently discussing the options just now, and rather thankful that we
haven't cancelled the business line yet - it means I can pull real
numbers off easily to compare the lines.

Ian.