Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: [OT] Restricting lodger's network access

Re: Anyone seen this MS HomeVidideo ?

Sorry for the misspelt subject.

I just spent the best part of an hour watching.

My god what a sad performance it was..

Working in IT for years, you can really tell when someone like her is using
a system they have no idea about.

It's a shame the BBC took tommorows world of the TV. It was this programme
that inspired me to do what I am now.

What I want to know is how many of you have a better setup ?
Are you willing to do tours ?
Or just create a video ?