RE: Plasma IR plasma problems

  • Subject: RE: Plasma IR plasma problems
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:08:22 +0100

HI Nigel

Ah the joys of plasma interference! In theory (well according to Xantech)
bottom left with the IR receiver mounted as far behind the front edge of
the
plasma is best. But, I'm afraid you'll just end up having to stomach the
cost of a plasma friendly one.
Note that the range and angle of reception is slightly lower than the
standard Xantech receivers, but you'll get zero interference!

Many thanks,

Rob