Re: Comfort & Asterisk

Mark McCall wrote:

>>xAP Automation yahoo group is a good place to find out more.
>>

>Lets keep this thread on this list please, it involves more than just
xAP.

OK , there is quite a bit of info already on the xAP list about who else
is working on the xAP Asterisk bit and in what state that project is.
Patrick has also got some code 'imminent' but I think it needs a bit of
'end user' polishing.   Once Asterisk exposes it's call progress info
using the xAP CID / CTI  schema it should just work with xAP Switchboard
without any changes to that application :-)  There maybe some new
features that Asterisk brings to the party (as it's such a capable
application) but xAP Switchboard already supports VOIP identification
and multiline operation.

The other Q's are probably best addressed here..