[OT] - Cheap printer cartridge suppliers...

  • Subject: [OT] - Cheap printer cartridge suppliers...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 07:21:31 +0100

...just thought I'd let you guys know about this place.

www.box-shift.co.uk

Cheapest place I've found so far for toner cartridges for my now dead
LaserJet 4Si and they also now do 3rd party carts for my 2000C which I've
not found anywhere else. No affiliation with them at all other than as a
customer and I have been very happy with their products and service in the
past.

Now, does anyone know where you need to melt the hole in an HP *5* Si
cartridge to whack in more toner? I have a couple of bottles of toner left
from when I had my 4Si and it would be nice to be able to use those before
shell out on more cartridges.

Phil