Spin off groups

  • Subject: Spin off groups
  • From: "kw1816" <kw1816@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 14:42:26 -0000

No not the latest pop band .....

I was having a browse of the Automated Home website looking for 1-
wire articles (I have a box of 1-wire bits that I want to play with)
and came across this ...

"Did you know that there are now over a dozen spin-off discussion
groups in the UKHA community.

With focussed topics as diverse as TiVos, barcode scanners, 1-wire
hardware projects, and our own Via-based networked MP3 players,
there is something for everyone.

Rather than list them all here, we have created a Group that exists
simply to list them...

Click here UKHA Group Lists."

First off I didn't know :)  and secondly the link is broken. Can
anyone elighten me ?

Ta
Kevin.