Re: O2 XDA Exec and Skype

As a matter of fact yes!

I'm currently in the back of the middle of nowhere (Little Compton)
pecking this out on the Exec

I got the unit 1 week ago but have not had chance to get Skype working
- just fails to load after installation.

I'm happy with the phone - and it is good to get back to a propper PDA
after using the Orange SPV's for a few years.

The only issue at the momet is that it keeps swiching Bluetooth off -
to sabe power I suppose.

anyway,  I'll report back in a week or so once my courses are over.

;oj

>   Jon - were you able to get your hands on an O2 Exec for a play?
Keen