RE: Motorola HomeSight

  • Subject: RE: Motorola HomeSight
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:54:56 -0000

Mark,

It looks interesting, also reminiscent of the Shell Home Genie system.
The base package coupled with the Wireless Power Controller may be a
neat way of automating the house heating control for when you're
returning from holiday etc. as we were discussing in another thread
recently.

Can you control the system from your mobile, or just receive alerts via
SMS / pictures? It appears to be controllable via a 'net connection
however.

Tim.