RE: [OT] Bluetooth in car

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Bluetooth in car
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 11:56:29 +0100

> > Is this progress?  I'm thinking of switching back to the
> wired kit.
> > Anyone care to convince me otherwise?
>
> No, not really progress, plus you dont have a cradle like
> most wired car kits, so the phone is just floating around in
> the car somewhere.

Depends what you do with your phone ... I have a rucksack that goes
everywhere with me. My phone(s) stay in there all the time and I always
forget to take my phone out when I get in the car. My BT car kit connects
up
to my phone even if I have lobbed my bag in the boot and so I think it is
real progress! (Plus it also means that my phone isn't being charged
unnecessarily which I'm sure still fecks up the batteries!)

As it is, my current car kit has now died and so I'm thinking of replacing
it with this.

http://tinyurl.com/9sq89

Phil