Latest message you have seen: RE: DIN Rail Support Brackets?

Re: Sonos major fopar

Glad you've got it sorted.  Being a super-keen early adopter, I had to
send mine back to the US from NZ so it took a while to come back!

-Dan

On 6/19/05, Steve James <rob68james@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dan
>
> Cheers for the reply, I have contacted Sonos and they have been very
helpful. They are going to do an exchange for me (in the future, also known
as a erm, friend) and luckily I only need return it to the UK, result.
Still can't believe I did it though, after reading so much about it as
well.

> Thanks

Sonos units has happened, "make sure you change the voltage changeover
switch to 230v" they say, so I did and set up the !st amp with
ultimate simplicity. 2nd amp, very excited now, must get it connected in
time for the BBQ, , burning smell, bugger, now I have a very expensive
paper weight, although everybody absolutely loved the working unit. Does
anybody have any advice on repair? Is this a major job? Would I need to
return to the importer, Sonos or is there anybody a little closer to home I
can deal with.
>  > I seem to remember someone else had a similar "erm
problem", or am I just trying to comfort myself. Can anybody advise.