Latest message you have seen: RE: DIN Rail Support Brackets?

[ADVERT] ZoneMinder 1.21.1 Released

  • Subject: [ADVERT] ZoneMinder 1.21.1 Released
  • From: Philip Coombes <philip.coombes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:32:31 +0100

I haven't done one of these for a while but I thought I'd mention that
version 1.21.1 of ZoneMinder has been released today.

In case you're not aware of it, ZoneMinder is an Open Source Linux
Video/CCTV Camera Security solution, that enables you to monitor and
view multiple video, network or USB cameras. It is designed to run
autonomously as server processes or can be viewed and controlled via a
user friendly web interface. Recent versions have enhanced the interface
substantially, improved performance and reliability and added
capabilities such as controlling PTZ cameras from the web interface.

Even though I put ADVERT on the subject, I should stress that it is free
and available for download from http://www.zoneminder.com!

Cheers

Phil

--