RE: [OT] Recovering Data from HD

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Recovering Data from HD
  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <gsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:39:21 -0500

Good idea (wrapping with the cables/power extension lead attached).

I've always just kind of hung the frozen drive outside the tower, PCB
down... Let the condensation come off it outside the PC.

Standard "If-you-FUBAR-your-computer-don't-come-to-me" disclaimer
applies of course...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.