Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] QR code font?

RE: XBOX and XBMC - First Purchase Advice Needed...

  • Subject: RE: XBOX and XBMC - First Purchase Advice Needed...
  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <gsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 07:27:59 -0500

Poke around online, and the AV pack schematics are all available.  It's
jus=
t a matter of mounting a panel mount jack in the back and wiring to the
cor=
rect places on the AV Plug.  And jump the right pins to turn those output
o=
n...

I put composite, Left & right, SVideo, and digital out jacks on the
back on=
one of my xboxes...

Glenn Sullivan