Re: Wind Power

Quoting Dave Harris (dh140770@xxxxxxx):

> This is very interesting.
>
> So the government give you 1000, the Windsave costs 1050.  Any idea
what the
> installation costs are ?

And how much the price will go up once they get certified for a
clear skies grant?

> What is the 'average' house bill.  Ours is 40 quid p/m

Hellfire. I'd kill to have an electricity bill that low. Mine's nearer
140 quid p/m. But then my office is at home, we have a child (soon two)
in nappies meaning the washing machine and tumble drier are almost
permanently on, and a swimming pool with a fairly hefty electric pump.
Oh, and there's the electric fence for the hens, though that's hardly a
large drain.

James