RE: [OT] An alternative to RS modular Tubeing system.

  • Subject: RE: [OT] An alternative to RS modular Tubeing system.
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:26:04 -0000

CPC does the same stuff (looks the same at least) and prices appear
similar, see www.cpc.co.uk part #s are ST00016 - 31.

I built my rack from metal-framed tables cut down to suit. By making the
cuts in the right place I was able to keep the 3-way corner junctions.
There are a few photos in the group's photos area on Yahoo, see the
"Tim
Hawes" folder.

HTH,

Tim.