RE: big Consumer units

  • Subject: RE: big Consumer units
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:59:53 -0000

ISWYM now. I was confusing the "15A Breaker" with the DP
isolation
switch on your existing CU. I was wondering why someone would only have
a 15A supply for all their household circuits, D'oh.

16A seems to be the next standard size of MCB, but now that I understand
your question properly, I don't think I can answer it :-(

Cheers,

Tim.

existing MCB