Latest message you have seen: [OT] Sharing office contacts in Exchange 2007 / outlook 2007

Re: [OT]ish - Continued Hunt for Smartphone

  • Subject: Re: [OT]ish - Continued Hunt for Smartphone
  • From: "Rob Lamb" <those@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:53:55 -0000

Marc,

I'm looking to replace my ageing Jornada 928 so was interested in
the M2000 but can't find any prices on the Orange website. I'm due
for an upgrade so this might just be the beast. Any ideas on costs?
Do you use it with TomTom Navigator and the traffic service?

Rob

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Marc Fuller" <marc@s...> wrote:
> Im using the new Orange SPV M2000. It's a phone, a PDA and has
Wifi & Bluetooth.

> Love it so far :D
>
> Marc
>
> ________________________________

WiFi I can
> finally carry oe device instead of two.
>
> It seems the BenQ P50 is still some way off and going to be pretty
> expensive.  The only other thing I can find with WiFi (apart from
some
> iPAQs) is the new O2 XDA IIs (http://www.my-xda.com/xda2s.html)
-
same as