RE: [OT] Windows 98 & Internet

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Windows 98 & Internet
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:20:40 -0000

Surprised me as well, that's why I thought I'd ask if anyone else had seen
heard anything. The fact that NTL were happy to refund when she'd
previously
been working OK confused me, it's hard enough to get NTL to refund when
it's
their problem !

My 98 is fine, so is the one in the charity's office I work with.

NTL
> were
> >happy to suspend her broadband connection and refund several
months back
> >rental as they'd also been told this by Microsoft !
> >
> >Have I missed something here ? I've been surfing the Internet in
Win 98