From: Christopher Purves<mailto:CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx>
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx<mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: 17 January 2005 10:04
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] multi-zone central heating

Hi All,

Has anyone seen this kit ?

http://www.heatmiser.co.uk/<http://www.heatmiser.co.uk/<http://www.heatmiser.co.uk/<http://www.heatmiser.co.uk/>>
http://www.heatmisershop.co.uk/Heatmiser_MC__Master_Keypad-p-16143.html<http://www.heatmisershop.co.uk/Heatmiser_MC__Master_Keypad-p-16143.html<http://www.heatmisershop.co.uk/Heatmiser_MC__Master_Keypad-p-16143.html<http://www.heatmisershop.co.uk/Heatmiser_MC__Master_Keypad-p-16143.html>>
http://www.heatmisershop.co.uk/Heatmiser_DTN-p-16140.html<http://www.heatmisershop.co.uk/Heatmiser_DTN-p-16140.html<http://www.heatmisershop.co.uk/Heatmiser_DTN-p-16140.html<http://www.heatmisershop.co.uk/Heatmiser_DTN-p-16140.html>>

Not too expensive - seems it could be computer controlled given the
forthcoming

http://www.heatmiser.co.uk/images/pc.gif<http://www.heatmiser.co.uk/images/pc.gif<http://www.heatmiser.co.uk/images/pc.gif<http://www.heatmiser.couk/images/pc.gif>>

Looks like you could install this as stand alone. At 30 quid per thermostat
(sure you could get a discount) no too bad. Even has a telephone module.

Would imagine high WAF as your automation system could simply interact with
it.

Chris