Re: [OT] Electronic Pet Containment

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:38:27 -0000, Ward, David <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> The best option is to get a Cat yourself (preferably a big neutered
male)
> ;-)
>
> I've also been informed that you can buy dried 'Tiger Sh*t' and that
cats
> run a mile
> (Probably don't want to meet with the 12ft long Ginger Tom that left
it
> there!)
> I've not seen this or tried asking for it at the local Garden centre
though

I had this problem a while back. I tried various tiger/lion shit/piss
products, they're completely fecking useless. I tried various other
recommendations, such as orange peel, empty coke bottles half full of
water, ultrasonic scarers, coloured bits of paper etc etc. All
bollocks. Sadly wasn't able to get get hold of an agricultural bird
scarer, mongoose or european eagle owl, so sadly wasn't able to try
those.

Eventually solved the problem by the application of a fecking big dog ;)

ant