Re: Server rack mount cases

Benfield, John (Penta) wrote:

> I'm currently specking up new my GeoVision server. I'm looking for a
> 3u or 4u rack mount case. I've looked at Mark's review of his system
> (http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/contentid-7.html
> <http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/contentid-7.html>
) , I'm also looking
> at an Antec 3u case (http://tinyurl.com/6avjj
> <http://tinyurl.com/6avjj> ). Does
anyone else have any recommendations?

I really like the EYE rackmount cases. You can get a *lot* of HDs in one
of these, for example:

http://www.towercases.co.uk/productdetails.asp?productID=79

with the use of a couple of 5x3.5"-into-3x5.25" drive cages (eh.
Supermicro CSE-M35TB)
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=5100950235&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=76146

I bought my EYE-4800 from continental.co.uk - same people as
towercases.co.uk.

Jim