Re: Re: [ADVERT] Dell Optiplex GX280 / GX270

Darren,

It comes with 512mb? Why do you want to make it 256mb? I also see that
it=20
adds =A350 if you go for the DDR400

Also it comes with a 17" flat monitor ... but downgrading it to a
15" adds =
=A320.

Don't know how you got it to =A3664!!!

I have got it at =A3369 .. I took off the 3 years and just got 1 year=20
warranty.. it saves you =A380.

Ho yin

At 11:53 02/02/2005, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I've been on the Dell site and when I configure it with 256MB, and a
>15" TFT it comes to =A3664.00 inc. vat!
>
>Darren
>

>--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Ho Yin Ng <yahoogroups@h...> wrote:
> > Just been surfing on the Dell site and you can get this:
> >
> > http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?
>cs=3Dukbsdt1&kc=3DDMUK4&oc=3DD02302a&x=3D6&y=3D6
> >
> > Dell Dimension 3000
> >
> > for =A3369 + VAT
> >
> > P4 2.8ghz
> >
> > 512mb ram possible upgraded to 1024mb?
> >
> > and 17" TFT monitor
> >
> > Plus free delivery.
> >
> > Possibly a better deal? Think it ends today though.
> >
> > Ho yin
> >
> > At 17:54 01/02/2005, you wrote:
> >

> > >Hi All,
> > >
> > >I thought the following may be of some interest:
> > >
> > >Optiplex GX280 (G3855)
> > >
> > >3 Years Dell On Site Warranty
> > >Refurbished As New
> > >Windows XP Professional
> > >
> > >Pentium 4 2.8Ghz (800Mhz FSB)
> > >
> > >256Mb RAM, 40Gb Hard Drive
> > >
> > >Floppy Drive, 16x DVD Drive
> > >
> > >77 Available =A3305.00 per unit exc. VAT & Delivery.
> > >
> > >Optiplex GX270  (H7020)
> > >
> > >3 Years Dell On Site Warranty
> > >Refurbished As New
> > >Windows XP Professional
> > >
> > >Celeron 2.8Ghz (533 FSB)
> > >512Mb RAM, 40Gb Hard Drive
> > >
> > >Floppy Drive Only
> > >
> > >45 Available @ =A3250.00 Per Unit exc, VAT & Delivery
> > >

> > >Upgrade to a DVD/CDRW for only =A345
> > >
> > >Add a Dell 15" TFT for only =A3110
> > >
> > >I need a minimum order of any 5 Units, so if anyone's
interested