Latest message you have seen: Re: Strong stick no-residue tape

Re: CBus / X10 Opinions please

Hi David,

As someone with quite a bit of X10 stuff I'd probably go with something
like
Cbus if starting afresh.

Don't get me wrong, X10 can be good, quick and easy to implement, and I
know
that it is very reliable for some people. And on the whole it has been for
me, but the downer is that sometimes it just doesn't work. As an example we
have led's that come on at night when going into the ensuite (high WAF),
but
if my lad is visiting and has his laptop plugged in they do not work -:(

So if you are looking for ultra reliability (for now and the future) I
would
steer away from X10.

John