RE: Re: Transferring Video between rooms

  • Subject: RE: Re: Transferring Video between rooms
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 13:41:08 +0100

> its your article i'll be following for my file server Mark!! hehe

Cool :)

> do you have the ability to watch something in one room, say the
> lounge, pause it and then continue watching in another room...say the
bedroom?

No, but inreality its very easy to jump to a certain part in a movie.
Pause
the one in the lounge and note the time, then start movie in bedroom and
jump to that point using the up/down/left/right keys.  In fact you used to
be able to punch in the time using the numbers keys, but I haven't tried
that in a while.

M.