RE: [ukha_d] Projector, screen, PC + more for £750

  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Projector, screen, PC + more for £750
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:25:16 +0100

Hey!  My company provides that service for Dell; it's great value :-)  Our
engineers hardly ever tread on the cat or drop the PC.  honestly.
=20
In all seriousness, for a low-end =A3199 PC I wouldn't bother either, but I
know how the CAR (back to base) service works, and I wouldn't use it with
anything that's vaguely mission critical, so that includes any PCs that
would be used for HA.
=20
Pete, (also contemplating the projector deal for the office, if only I
coul=
find a way to hide it in some expenses...)

_____=20=20